Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Week 6.. Still shooting just not much exciting to share

Not much new to share we had a lot of rain and gray sky's around here all of January. The weather has now become uncharacteristically warm for February but at least we are starting to have a few days with sun.

I have been getting out with my camera every week but have not been getting much exciting to share from my daily walks with Snoop. Thinking I'm going to need to start mixing it up a bit to visit some parks or maybe a couple of the downtown areas new us for some different photo opportunities.

So far I'm still happy with my lens selection I bought with the camera (85 1.2, 105 Macro, and 24-120). I'm planning to buy the 100-400 sometime in the next month or so before we go to Iceland in May. 

Want to ensure I've had some time to practice with it. So far my most used lens has been the macro lens which produced 3 of the 4 pictures here. I take it out with me at least once a week when walking the dog to see what kinds of new things I can find in our back yard. The 4th was with the 85 at my son's Orchestra competition last weekend. I figured I would take the 85 for some cool narrow depth of field shots of the kids playing but didn't capture much that was exciting and failed to get my cell phone out for the standard group shots of the kids :)


Hopefully I have something more exciting to share next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment