Friday, February 16, 2024

Week 7: In the distance

I found a Facebook group with a 52 week photo challenge that provides an assignment each week.  The first two weeks my photo's both involved my dog somehow so I decided to try and keep him in each of my photo's for rest of the year. So far I've only missed one week and it's been a fun interpitive challenge. This week's photo assignment was "in the distance". I choose to submit the power line picture but the bottom one was my other favorite from our walk today. I went out with a vision of getting Snoop in the area of the field with the grid lines (look at last weeks post) or these power lines.  Snoop was not very excited about either option having no interest in listening to the stay command or leaving my side. So this is what we got. Next week is splish splash. Maybe we will make a trip to Sterling State Park for some beach photos as I'm sort of running out of back yard photo ideas :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment